Who we use
IT Support Belfast are fully aware of how important an efficient and prompt delivery service is to our customers.
Our parcels are delivered by DPD Local who have, year on year proved themselves to be one of the most efficient couriers around, providing a consistently high success rate compared to their competitors.
Predict – Our One Hour Delivery Window
DPD Local provides customers with a one hour delivery window so you don’t have to wait in all day for your parcel:
• Customers are given a one hour delivery window
• You can be notified of this by text, email or both (these details can be added during the checkout process)
• If not convenient you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
Track Your Order
You are able to track your order using your unique web order number (WO00000) which can be found on your order confirmation email.
Website Delivery Options & Charges
|Next working day||0 – 4kg||£5.25|
|4 – 15kg||£7.75|
|15 – 45kg||£10.25|
|45 – 90kg||£20.45|
|90 – 135kg||£30.65|
|135 – 180kg||£40.90|
|180 – 225kg||£51.15|
|AM delivery||up to 10kg||£13.25|
|Pre 10:30 AM||up to 10kg||£17.55|
|Saturday delivery||up to 10kg||£11.07|
Any website order worth over £500 is FREE DELIVERY! *
Incremental charges will be applied for any order over the listed weights above for AM, Pre 10:30 and Saturday deliveries.
– For guaranteed next day delivery please ensure your order is completed before 17:00 Monday – Friday.
– Next day delivery applies to UK mainland only. Deliveries to Scottish highlands, Ireland or Channel Islands may take 2 working days.
– There may be a sur charge applied for certain addresses (N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Scottish And Scilly Isles)
– The above delivery charges apply to web orders only.
* In the exceptional circumstance that the order is over £500 but the weight of the order makes free shipping unviable, we will contact you to work out the best solution for both parties.
We also accept the below methods of payment: